Tuesday, April 20, 2010

while the boys are away...

The girls will play! So, Dave took all four boys on a Father's and Son's camp-out last Friday. Which meant Lauren and I got to have some fun together! We went to dinner at Costa Vida, went shopping at Ross, went to Yogurt Jungle. Then we came home and made fun hair clips! We even stayed up late and watched a movie afterwards. I love spending time with Lauren.


Here she is showing off one of the flower clips we made.


These were so easy and fun to make!

3 comments:

  1. I love those hair clips! And I love that the two of you got to have some quality time together. Just think - next year, it will be the THREE of you spending time together! (Well, if you're not too tired anyway...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute flowers and what a pretty girl! I bet she's so excited to have another girl in the house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummm, we love Yogurt Jungle! Lauren is so beautiful...it's nice to have girl time!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
Married to my best friend Dave, and mom to six wonderful children: Clark, Lauren, Nicholas, Jack, Nate and Ava.