Saturday, August 14, 2010

the first full week of school

It has been a great week for the kids...well except for Nate who really misses Jack. I feel like as a parent I have a child in almost every phase of childhood: Clark in high school, Lauren in middle school, Nick in the fourth grade, Jack starting Kindergarten, Nate is a pre-schooler, and Ava is the newborn. I love it, these wonderful children will keep me on my toes.

Dave gave the children father's blessings last Sunday. We all felt the spirit, and each child has already made good friends, and is happy at school. I hope this is one of the best years yet for them!





2 comments:

  1. thanks for the birthday wishes, Jen! I am so glad I get a peek into how you guys are doing with your blog! I hope all is well with you and your new cute girl, Ava!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kids are so beautiful and all grown up. Ava Piper is so precious! Congratulations! We miss you guys! If you are ever out this way we would love to see you.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
Married to my best friend Dave, and mom to six wonderful children: Clark, Lauren, Nicholas, Jack, Nate and Ava.