Thursday, July 16, 2009

Jack's 5th Birthday!


Jack celebrated his 5th birthday on July 10th. When I asked Jack what he wanted to do for his birthday he simply said he would like to have a fun birthday at home ( I even offered Chuck E. Cheese). It doesn't take much for Jack to have a good time! We played musical chairs, relay races and had a fishing pond with lots of goodies. Jack is such a special boy; we have loved the 5 wonderful years with him in our family, and look forward to many more years to come.

2 comments:

  1. This picture makes me wish I could sit in the circle, right there in your family room, and join in the fun. I remember the day he was born! What a lucky boy to be a part of your family. Happy 5th birthday, Jack!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great birthday. You have such a great family.

    Holly

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
Married to my best friend Dave, and mom to six wonderful children: Clark, Lauren, Nicholas, Jack, Nate and Ava.