Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Gratitude

I think for most of us, this time of year gets us thinking what we're grateful for. This year I feel especially grateful for the blessings we've received. I thank my Heavenly Father every day for healthy, beautiful children and a husband who's willing to work multiple jobs to support his family.

My heart is full when I think of the valiant men and women serving this country, so that we may continue to be free.

Many of my extended family members and friends have lost every possesion they own, except for each other. The amazing thing I have found, is that they are still happy because they know what is most important in this life, and it has nothing to do with possesions.

I'm grateful for my membership in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.

I'm also grateful for the personal life lessons I've learned over this last year; it has changed who I am forever.

1 comment:

  1. I'm right there with you Jen, in the end the gospel really is all that matters and luckily it can't be taken from us. The world can take so much from us but not the gospel. I miss V.T.ing you...sorry we were so bad there at the end!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
Married to my best friend Dave, and mom to six wonderful children: Clark, Lauren, Nicholas, Jack, Nate and Ava.