Thursday, May 6, 2010

28 weeks and counting...

I am officially two-thirds of the way done with this pregnancy. I am really enjoying all the aches and pains, but mostly I love feeling this little girl moving and kicking. I know it will be the last time I ever experience the beauty of being pregnant, so I'm just trying to soak it all in.

Clark, who is super talented painted this picture for me, I get emotional that my 14 year old son cares so much! I am so blessed. In case you can't see it too well, it is a stork carrying a pink bundle.

2 comments:

  1. Love the picture from Clark! That's really special. So glad you're more than halfway there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOW EXCITING!! I haven't been checking blogs forever and Jimmy pointed out the Watsons were moving so I popped in hers and on to yours! What EXCITING NEWS!! Jenn, you are so a sister of my heart!! From our experience with Caleb, are you and your family in for a TREAT!!

    Also I dream of staying in a place long enough to enjoy the fruits of my labors, as you are with your garden. I just get it all started for someone else. Your garden looks AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
Married to my best friend Dave, and mom to six wonderful children: Clark, Lauren, Nicholas, Jack, Nate and Ava.