Monday, May 25, 2009

The GIRL CODE


Nicholas (who is eight) told me yesterday that he knows the secret to the girl code. I wasn't sure what he meant by this, and then he proceeded to tell me that the "girl code" was the secret to making a girl happy. I knew the conversation was about to get good...here's the code for all you boys out there.



  1. Don't hurt girls

  2. Always ladies' first

  3. Give girls everything they want (I especially liked this one)

  4. Don't hurt their feelings

  5. Be mindful of girls

I was very impressed! He's going to make a wonderful husband someday.

6 comments:

  1. Maybe Nicholas could share this "code" with some other men I know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. To cute! You need to print out and frame the "girl code" hang it in his room when he starts dating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe how grown up your kids are getting! Sounds like Nicholas will be a real ladies man! We miss seeing your family...but still love it here! Keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
Married to my best friend Dave, and mom to six wonderful children: Clark, Lauren, Nicholas, Jack, Nate and Ava.